Saratoga Casino Completes Acquisition of Ellis Park your car Racetrack inside Kentucky

Saratoga Casino Completes Acquisition of Ellis Park your car Racetrack inside Kentucky

Saratoga Casino and Hospitality Group concluded earlier asap the buying the Ellis Park thoroughbred racetrack , officials along at the gaming in addition to hospitality enterprise have established.

The racetrack and simulcast venue is situated in Henderson, Kentucky, not far with the state’s national boundaries with Indiana. Ellis Area was established with 1922 as well as one of Kentucky’s historic contest course qualities.

Saratoga Online casino previously owned a new 30% spot in the house and most not too long ago purchased the very remaining 70 percent stake with an undisclosed quantity . The provider bought it’s initial position in Ellis Park throughout 2012 coming from local businessman Ron Geary. As he or she himself told local music outlets, Mr.. Geary was initially encouraged simply by his family to sell his ownership while in the racetrack in addition to ‘slow down’ a bit.

The main businessman invested in the property in 2006. Commenting on the recent finishing the deal, Mr.. Geary explained that they have have ‘some wonderful successes’ using Ellis Area and that he was basically convinced Saratoga Casino would certainly continue that will progress.

Often the racetrack’s different owner said it there would be virtually no management modifications at the property or home for now. The main group, that is a subsidiary connected with Saratoga Harness Racing Inc., sent pros at Ellis Park before this month in order to explore the actual areas where advancement would be desired and to boat a plan to the overall improvement of patrons’ experience. Continue reading “Saratoga Casino Completes Acquisition of Ellis Park your car Racetrack inside Kentucky”